Thursday, August 9, 2007

Addiction

I should be getting my house cleaned for company, but I can't get myself off of the couch because my laptop is weighing me down. I went to my dear friend, SML's blog this morning after I got up, an have gone from her blog to a different one, and then a different one... it doesn't stop! I feel like I need to go to a meeting and say, My name is JulieOShields, and I am addicted to blogging. I won't be able to say how long I have been blog free, because I won't stop.

It is getting into my skin. I don't think it will come out, nor do I want it too! I like it! How sad I will be when School starts in a week and a half and I have to go back to work. I don't think I will be able to blog from work. Oh well, I can plant my ass on the couch as soon as I walk in the door and feed my addiction!

As for now, I really have to leave the couch so I can make my house presentable for company...and workers who are going to finish up on some work in my wash room. But I will reclaim my place and my addiction in a short time.

I hope I attract new visitors from visiting other sites, though I don't think they will get as much joy and excitement from my new blog as I do from their blogs.

Please leave a comment if only to say Hi so I know who is visiting.
Thanks!
Julie0Shields

2 comments:

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Sounds like you need to come to one of my meetings.

:)

JulieOShields said...

OK SML,
I went to your meeting. I think it was just a room full of ghosts with laptops though. I did confess. I feel a little better now. I know I am not alone in my addiction.
Thank you!