Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things about me

I was challenged on Facebook to make a list of 25 Random things about me. I thought I would post it here as well as on Facebook.

1. I think my birth certificate has the wrong year for date of birth. I am not as old as it says I am.
2. I love looking at old pictures of my kids when they were young, but I love that they are grown up now and I can have fun conversations with them about their lives.
3. I am in charge of the computer labs at Lakeridge Junior High in Orem, Utah and love it… most days.
4. I have a love hate relationship with my computers.
5. I have lived in Utah for more than ½ of my married life even though it was a stipulation before we got married that we never live in Utah. (it is not all bad.)
6. I love my husband and we have been married almost 20 years.
7…this is a random list and is not in any particular order.
8. I eat lunch at 10:45 on Mondays… early out schedule.
9. I am addicted to facebook and have withdrawals while I am at work if I can’t see it on my phone.
10. I have had MS for 21 years and am doing well.
11.I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers.
12.4 sisters are on Facebook and 1 brother is. We are working on the other 2.
13. I am going to spend 4th of July weekend at a family reunion and then go to the Oregon coast.
14. I graduated from Illinois Valley High School in 1984 and am excited to see a bunch of my classmates and friends joining Facebook.
15. I used to be Mormon but am not anymore.
16. I have 2 beautiful daughters and a good looking, very bright son.
17. I have a daughter at USU. This makes me feel old and young at the same time.
18.I often cry when I mean to laugh.
19. I love watching movies in my home theater my husband worked so hard to make.
20. I love coffee and I love tea. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding which I should drink in the morning.
21.I have a blog I work on from time to time. You will find many more random things there. http://thoughtsrantsandvents.blogspot.com/
22. Although I am no writer, I love to make up titles to stories or articles like Sarah Jessica Parker does on Sex in the City.
23. I am glad my husband always loves me, even when I don’t deserve it.
24. I am going to teach a 10 week 4H club section on using Google and the Internet.
25. I am grateful for all of my friends who helped me though my exit from the LSD church, and for the LDS friends who still love me even after I left.

No comments: